Saturday, July 31, 2010

Danze D404558SS Parma Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Spout, Stainless Steel

Happy Deal with Danze D404558SS Parma Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Spout, Stainless Steel on Sale!



Danze D404558SS Parma Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Spout, Stainless Steel
Status : Discount

Click here for Special price!

Show full products detail

We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! See Cheapest price now


Danze D404558SS Parma Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Spout, Stainless Steel Danze D404558SS Parma™ Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, Stainless SteelAlthough a relatively new name, Danze is a brand of one of the world's largest manufacturers of brass faucets and accessories, Globe Union Industrial Corporation. Danze invites you to examine their products carefully to appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of the products. They take great pride in their products, and know they will give you years of beauty and trouble-free service.Danze D404558SS Parma™ Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet, Stainless Steel Features:; Single lever handle with 2 function spray/stream spout; Single hole mount; Single handle, pull-out spout; Ceramic disc valve

Danze D404558SS Parma Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull Out Spout, Stainless Steel Features

  • Ceramic disc valve
  • 2 function spray/aerated stream spout
  • 1/2-inch-14NPS connection
  • Single hole mount.


Get Cheapest Price today!
See Detail and Special Offers

No Need to Compare Prices Again, We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! See Cheapest price now





Reviews

To start, I love this faucet! It's sleek, performs well, and is just great to look at. I would have easily given this a 5-star rating...But...

There is a black plastic ring where the pull-out connects to the body of the faucet. Mine was broken. When I called the number on the receipt, they said I would have to send it back to Amazon and that the part couldn't be replaced. Well...Instead of doing that, I used some waterproof epoxy and mended the plastic part myself. You can tell it was glued together, which annoys me at times, but mostly I don't even notice.

My main issue/concern is that whoever is supplying these to Amazon might be sending faucets that are already damaged. I think others have mentioned similar situations. While my faucet wasn't used, I expect that someone knew it was broken already.

All in all...I still would buy this from Amazon if I needed another one or moved to a new house or something. I like it that much.

Great looking faucet - C. Hower - Virginia
Absolutely great contemporary look for my new granite kitchen. Only problem, sometimes the base can swivel on the smooth granite surface. My plumber was hesitant to tighten the base any tighter to avoid putting the stone under anymore pressure. The plumber had it tight upon installation, but I noticed after 6 months it has loosed a bit, but hasn't leaked.

The stainless stays very clean, I hardly ever have to clean, and when I do I just wipe it down with a wet sponge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive