Thursday, April 8, 2010

Danze D456113SS Melrose Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Euro Pull-Out Spout, Stainless Steel (Not CA/VT Compliant)

Happy Deal with Danze D456113SS Melrose Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Euro Pull-Out Spout, Stainless Steel (Not CA/VT Compliant) on Sale!



Danze D456113SS Melrose Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Euro Pull-Out Spout, Stainless Steel (Not CA/VT Compliant)
Status : Discount

Click here for Special price!

Show full products detail

We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! See Cheapest price now


Danze D456113SS Melrose Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Euro Pull-Out Spout, Stainless Steel (Not CA/VT Compliant) Single lever handle kitchen faucet with 8" pull out spray and chrome soap dispenser. Solid brass body, brass and copper waterways, ceramic disc cartridge. 8" centers, 1 2" I.P.S. connectors. CSA, NSF, and ADA certified. Lifetime faucet and finish warranty

Danze D456113SS Melrose Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Euro Pull-Out Spout, Stainless Steel (Not CA/VT Compliant) Features

  • Ceramic disc valve
  • Two function spray/aerated stream spout
  • Includes brass soap dispenser
  • 1/2-inch-14NPS connection
  • Two hole mount with optional deck plate


Get Cheapest Price today!
See Detail and Special Offers

No Need to Compare Prices Again, We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! See Cheapest price now





Reviews

Our Price Pfister faucet pooped out after a year. I wasn't in the mood to spend a lot of money the second time around, but also realized better quality was in order. This model fit the bill! A great price and it works wonderfully... Really smooth to operate and the brushed stainless looks great. You can't go wrong with this faucet!

Do not buy a Danze product! - Brian F -
I am now on my 3rd replacement Danze Melrose faucet. I have had the sprayer replaced twice, and now the entire faucet twice. Both faucets had the finish chip at the base (including a stainless steel model), and they seized up due to the metal flakes the chipping created. Hopefully my third one will be a charm, but I'm not counting on it. The plus side with Danze is that their customer service is great, and they stand behind their products. Unfortunately, their products don't last very long.

7/8/09 - Update on my review... I received my replacement faucet today, and it was defective out of the box. It was squeaky when you turned it, and scratched. Oh, and it was clearly used & returned, since there was water INSIDE the unit. Danze is shipping me another replacement unit.

7/16/09 - No replacement faucet, so I called Danze. They had no record of my call last week, and nothing has been shipped to me. I was given an order number today to refer to if I need to contact them again about this shipment.

Danze clunker faucets - All Genre Fan - Maine
This indeed is a piece of Chinese junk! I purchased this overpriced faucet from The Great Indoors for 9.99 and got ripped-off to the tune of 0.00 for installation by The Great Indoors. After 2 months the finish on the handle started to peel and after 6 phone calls and an email to Danze customer disservice w/no satisfaction, everytime my wife called for the status of a replacement handle the story changed. Finally my wife took the defective handle now w/no finish on the handle to the Great Indoors who reluctantly gave her a handle from one in stock. A couple of months ago it started to leak, not dripping but guishing and I went to Lowe's and purchased a comparible Price Pfister facuet and had it installed for 5.00. The Danze facuet lasted 13 months. I would never purchase another Danze faucet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive